This very unique apartment will knock your socks off. Bigger than most three bedroom apartments with 183sqm under title, this spectacular one bedroom apartment offers spacious executive living with stunning views over the gardens and to the water.
- Built by GT Builders, renowned for high quality, contemporary finishes throughout
- Large light filled open plan living/dining area
- Living area opens onto generous entertainer's balcony
- Huge media room/study could easily be converted to 2nd bedroom
- Five star secure complex features pool and gym
- Beautiful views over Gardens Park Golf Links
- Two carparks plus storeroom
- Walking distance to CBD, Botanic Gardens and Skycity
- Stones throw from popular local venues such as Nirvana, Trader Bar, Kopi Coffee Shop, art galleries, boutiques and more
Whether you're entertaining friends and family on the large garden view balcony, or enjoying Darwin's best cafes, restaurants and bars that are all within walking distance, you'll love the executive lifestyle on offer in this premium modern apartment.
Enter into the spacious open plan living dining area that captures abundant natural light and opens onto the large entertainer's balcony with a stunning corner outlook over the gardens to the water.
A premium chef's kitchen adjoins the living dining room at rear and features plentiful cupboard space, stone bench tops, and quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
There is a large open study/media room off the main living area. It features built-in storage and could easily be converted into a second bedroom.
The king sized master bedroom is another standout feature of the apartment. It showcases bright elevated views, and a large luxury ensuite with a huge corner built-in robe.
There is security parking for two cars, and the five star residential complex is immaculately maintained, and features a pool, gym and indoor gardens with pond.
Be first in line to see this stunning executive apartment and organise your inspection today.
Year Built: 2010
Area Under Title: 183m2
Council Rates: $1,710 per annum
Body Corp Rates: $1,259 per quarter
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement
Roller Door Access