This bright park-side apartment offers rare dual occupancy and beautiful views over the Botanic Gardens. The main two bedroom residence joining a self-contained bedsit with ensuite and independent external entry. Investors capture double the rent, or owner/occupiers live in one and rent out the other to help pay down the mortgage.
Stroll through the neighbouring Botanic Gardens to iconic Eva's Café for a relaxed morning coffee, then continue to stunning Mindil Beach or walk to work in the CBD from this prime low-maintenance apartment.
Enter into the spacious open-plan living/dining area that captures bright views and opens to the covered entertainer's balcony that directly overlooks the Botanic Gardens next door.
A separate bedsit – also with low-maintenance floor tiles and split-system air conditioning – features its own entry, plus an ensuite, built-in robe and a private balcony that also overlooks the Botanic Gardens.
• Tiled open-plan living/dining area captures private views of the Botanic Gardens
• Living/dining area opens onto the generous covered balcony with direct park outlook
• Well-presented kitchen with dishwasher and breakfast bar
• Built-in robes to good-sized master and second bedrooms
• Main bathroom with distinctive curved shower, plus laundry facilities
• Separate bedsit with external entry, built-in robe, ensuite and private balcony
• Bedsit also connects to the main living/dining area for use as a third bedroom
• Split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout
• Undercover parking for two cars
• This complex is immaculately maintained with beautiful gardens
• Complex also features two swimming pools for resort-style living
Adjacent to George Brown Botanical Gardens
2 mins drive to Gardens Park Golf Links
5 mins drive to Darwin CBD
5 mins drive to Darwin Middle & High Schools
7 mins drive to Waterfront
Apartment rental $550/week
2 bedroom only $400/week
Bedsit only $250/week
Council Rates $1,200 pa
Body Corp $1,825 per qtr
Year Built 1993
Status Vacant Possession
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools