This stunning four bedroom family home looks like its straight out of a luxury magazine shoot. Elegant high end styling stars throughout, stunning poolside alfresco living is worth of a five star resort, and a self contained downstairs granny flat adds excellent versatility to the package.
- Open-plan upstairs living/dining area with adjoining sunroom
- Two generous balconies provide plentiful alfresco entertaining space
- Premium chef's kitchen features servery window to rear balcony
- King sized master bedroom with retreat area, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Built-in robes to good-sized second and third bedrooms
- Striking modern main bathroom
- Self-contained downstairs fourth bedroom / media room
- Private downstairs study off front entry is ideal for visiting clients
- Covered patio plus saltwater pool and gorgeous tropical gardens
- External laundry; plus cyclone shelter/storeroom
This magnificent home will impress as soon as you step foot inside the stunning entrance foyer with a panel of glass louvre windows and a striking timber staircase with under-stair storage.
A home office space is off the entry foyer to suit the home business with visiting clients, and opens into the large self-contained fourth bedroom with kitchenette, full-sized bathroom with separate bath and shower, and double-door access to the alfresco patio.
Take the internal staircase up to the open-plan living/dining area that features immaculate polished timber floors and connects to a separate sunroom.
The premium kitchen will delight the enthusiastic home chef, and you'll have plenty of entertaining options on the two generous balconies.
The second and third bedrooms both open to the balcony, and the king-sized master bedroom features a large walk-in robe, luxury ensuite and parents' retreat area that overlooks the lush gardens throughout a large feature window.
A cyclone shelter/storeroom with a 4th WC adds convenience, and parking is for two cars in the under house double carport.
Prime central location, close to Jingili Water Gardens, schools, CDU and Casuarina Shopping Square, and just minutes to Casuarina Beach.
First to see this beautiful home will fall in love. Organise your inspection today.
Auction Date: SOLD Prior to Auction
Council Rates: $1,640 / annum
Year Built: 1971
Area Under Title: 715m2
Vendors Conveyancor: Tschirpig Conveyancing Services
Building & Pest Report: Available on request
Easements: None foun
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools