Enjoy five star living in this stunning two level townhouse that boasts an absolute marina frontage with direct water views from the open plan living/dining area, waterfront courtyard and impressive master suite. It is set within the exclusive Tipperary Waters Marina with cafes and restaurants on your doorstep, and less than five minutes to Darwin CBD.
• Spacious open plan living/dining area on the ground floor with water views
• Living/dining flows onto covered rear patio that directly overlooks the marina
• Rear patio steps down to a fenced lawn area/courtyard on the water's edge
• Quality modern kitchen features s/steel appliances and a ceramic cooktop
• Large internal laundry with built-in storage and separate powder room
• Master bedroom upstairs with water views, walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony
• Built-in robes to good sized second and third bedrooms
• Well presented main bathroom with corner shower and separate bath
• Split system air con and low maintenance floor tiles throughout
• Secure complex, double carport and storeroom
• Bring Your Pets
Every day will feel like a holiday in the spacious marina front residence that offers quality low maintenance living with quality appointments and direct water views at arm's length throughout.
Enter into the large open plan living/dining area where bright water views create immediate wow factor. The living/dining area flows onto a covered waterfront patio at rear that steps down to a fenced lawn area on the water's edge.
The quality modern kitchen adjoins the main living/dining area and a separate internal laundry with private downstairs powder room adds convenience.
Upstairs, three generous bedrooms join the large main bathroom with over-sized corner
shower and separate bath.
The master bedroom is another standout feature of the home. Wake to direct water views from your private balcony, and enjoy the convenience of a private ensuite and walk-in robe.
There are built-in robes to the second and third bedrooms, and split-system air conditioning throughout ensures your year-round comfort.
Parking for two cars in the double carport at front completes this impressive package.
See this stunning townhouse in person to truly appreciate its absolute waterfront position and organise your inspection today.
Year Built: 2004
Area Under Title: 273m2
Council Rates: $358/quarter
Body Corp Fees: $1,608/quarter
Body Corp Manager: Whittles
Status: Vacant Possession
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools