Abundant natural light floods this beautifully presented elevated home that showcases a lovely tropical garden outlook. It's made for entertaining with a large poolside patio, and there's plenty of space for active family living in the generous backyard. You'll also love this sought after location that's ideally set easy walking distance to public and private schools and Casuarina Shopping Square, and just minutes to CDU and Royal Darwin Hospital.
- Generous living room, plus separate tiled dining area
- Additional sunroom-style study or sitting room with glass louvre windows
- Neat modern design kitchen with dishwasher
- Built in robes and split system aircon to all bedrooms
- Louvre windows and garden views to all bedrooms
- Renovated main bathroom with sleek frameless glass shower
- Huge under house patio perfect for entertaining
- Superb refurbished saltwater pool
- Stunning landscaped and easy care gardens
- Downstairs laundry and separate storeroom; double carport
- Beautifully maintained throughout
Glass louvre windows throughout capture tropical breezes for cool contemporary living in this quality home that is set on a large block with beautifully established easy care gardens.
Enter via the external front staircase and into the main living area that opens into a separate sunroom/study and connects through to the tiled dining area with adjoining modern kitchen.
A hallway off the main living area connects to all three bedrooms and the superbly renovated modern main bathroom.
All three light-filled bedrooms feature built-in robes, and the large master is privately located at the end of the hall with glass louvre windows on three walls for excellent airflow.
A rear external staircase with access from the hallway steps down into the large backyard where you'll find a huge under house patio, a sparkling saltwater pool, spacious lawn area and established landscaped tropical gardens. The kids can play cricket in the backyard, plenty of room for all the family.
The well-equipped laundry plus separate storeroom adds convenience; a garden shed for extra storage space; parking is for two cars in the double carport.
Add this bright tropical home to your shortlist and organise your inspection today.
Building Status Report available on request
Council Rates: $445 / qtr
Area Under Title: 817sqms
Status: Vacant Possession
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools