Luxurious tropical living is a dream on this stunning one-acre property that features a unique Tropix Homes 3 bedroom home that has been constructed and maintained to meticulous standards. A covered central deck connects two separate freestanding wings of the home, and there's enormous opportunity to extend the beautifully landscaped front gardens across the remainder of the property. And all this is conveniently set just minutes to shops, quality schools, Charles Darwin University and the Hospital.
- Spacious open plan living/dining area with dedicated study nook
- High end gourmet kitchen with Smeg appliances
- Deck steps down into an alfresco terrace for extra entertaining space
- Huge master bedroom features a HIA award winning ensuite
- Fully fenced, remote gate entry and solar panels installed
- Immaculate main bathroom, plus extra powder room
- Glass louvre windows throughout capture cooling breezes and garden views
- Internal laundry with wall-to-wall built-in storage; separate powder room
- Incredible gardens with over 30 types of established fruit and vegetables
- Unique design large shed with carport and workshop
- Exclusive location, quiet and close to the beach
Every stone on the stunning house façade, fence and retaining wall has been meticulously hand laid to create an incredible textural element to this beautiful home.
Magnificent manicured tropical gardens welcome you into the gated front forecourt with entry via the impressive reception desk that is reminiscent of a five-star tropical resort.
A soaring ceiling with atrium style windows creates a spectacular sense of light and space in the spacious open plan living/dining area, that flows seamlessly onto the enormous rear barbeque deck through bi-fold doors.
The gourmet kitchen will delight with a large servery window with custom made Jarrah bench onto the rear deck and is superbly presented with concrete bench tops and premium stainless steel appliances.
You'll find the stunning master bedroom privately located off the breezeway with deck access and an incredible open air ensuite that features a striking outdoor stone bath between two tranquil ponds, plus an indoor shower.
The second and third bedrooms – both with built in robes – share a second bathroom in a separate pavilion off the central deck to suit use as private guest accommodation, or for growing families.
Over 30 varieties of established fruit and vegetables in the garden including pineapple, guava, cinnamo
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface