Located in the heart of the Northern Suburbs is this classic elevated Darwin home, floorboards and louvres throughout, stunning designer pool and spa and a massive shed on site. Minutes from Malak Markets, Malak shops. Leanyer Water Park and quality schools this home demands your immediate attention.
Elevated living allows you to enjoy life indoors and out and, as much of this property is a clean slate, the options are endless. Sit on the balcony in the treetops catching the afternoon breeze, entertain under the home, play in the yard or unwind in the sparkling pool and separate spa. Perfect for the entire family of any age and size, this home will accommodate your family dynamics.
• Large open plan living/dining room
• Generous and functional kitchen with pantry and 900mm S/S gas stove
• Three decent sized bedrooms with built in robes and air-con
• Renovated bathroom with double sink and full bath
• Timber flooring throughout adding warmth to the home
• Massive powered 9m x 6m shed
• Solar panels installed
• Entertaining area under the home plus a store room
• The pool area is a real feature of this property and will have your friends popping over again and again!
• Plenty of parking for the cars, boat or caravan
Living in the Northern suburbs offers you the best of all worlds with major arterial roads giving easy access to the CBD, Palmerston and beyond. Close to beaches, Casuarina Shopping Centre and the Jape Home Village plus there are also some fantastic eating options including Indian, Japanese and Thai as well as some excellent local Taverns serving the all-time favourites.
Malak is well known for its green spaces so your furry friend with love living here and if you are a bike rider the options are endless. Located within walking distance to the Malak Shops, Malak Markets, Leanyer Water Park and quality schools this home is perfectly positioned.
There has been no better time to take the plunge, this type of elevated home is the reason people live in the tropics. Make the call today.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport