Fully fenced 4.69 acres now available complete with free standing two cabins, both with ensuites, several sheds all serviced by an excellent 5 lps bore with a 10mtr tank stand. Water tank is gravity fed, no need for pressure pumps.
Situated in Humpty Doo Central, minutes from the Golf Course. Both cabins are steel framed and situated one at the front of the block and one at the rear. Rent them out, or move in one and build you dream home central on the block.
Bargain buying with $600/week with both cabins rented ($300/per week each) available for returns in this serene and idyllic location.
Birds and wildlife abundant and quiet rural lifestyle assured, all things considered this property demands your immediate attention. Convenient access to Darwin, Palmerston and Coolalinga.
- 12m high tank stand + 2000 gal tank – (eliminating the need for a pressure pump) 80mm PVC feed from tank to 50mm poly pipe to both cabins with take off point at house site. All underground
- Bore, 150NB cased to 48m with 2HP 3phase pump sitting at 30m – 5lts per sec bore (very good bore) 40mm poly underground to both cabins with take-off at house site
- 3PH power underground to back power box – also power box at house site and at rear (possible shed site) 240 to both cabins
- Fully fenced dog proof native 5 acre block, fire breaks all round and close to Golf club
- Building pad in centre of block with road base compacted base
- Drive way 100mm rock base with road base top compaction
- Solid steel gates
- Cabin – Front, fully fenced private yard – 12m x 3.4m unit – 3m x 3m garden shed with power & water / laundry separate driveway
- Cabin – Back, 12m x 3.4m unit (rented at $280 per week) – 4m x 4m garden shed – 6m x 2.4m container with side door and built in shelving – container welded to solid stumps – roof over with concrete car port one side
Council Rates $305 per quarter
Sellers conveyancer Platinum Conveyancing
Status Vacant Possession