Modern tropical living is a dream in this renovated four bedroom home that is shrouded in lush established gardens. Beautiful timber floors feature throughout, and stylish glass louvre windows take full advantage of the property's extensive gardens and cooling tropical breezes. You'll love this prime location that's close to shops, CDU, RDH, quality schools, and just minutes to spectacular Casuarina Beach.
• Spacious open-plan living/dining area features bi-fold doors onto verandah
• Huge corner bullnose verandah overlooks mature tropical gardens
• Designer kitchen with stylish open breakfast bar and high end appliances
• King sized master bedroom features a sleek modern ensuite
• Large corner frameless glass shower and built in robes to stunning ensuite
• Wall to wall built-in robes to generous second bedroom
• Third and fourth bedrooms are ideal for the kids or guests
• Luxury main bathroom features a huge frameless glass shower
• In-ground pool with deck in private tropical garden setting
• Split-system air conditioning throughout ensures your comfort
Established tropical gardens create a serene, private setting for this elegant family home that combines luxurious designer appointments with seamless alfresco living to create a tranquil tropical retreat.
Corner stacker doors fold back to connect the generous open-plan living/dining area to the huge corner verandah, and another set of bi-fold doors off the kitchen also open onto the verandah.
Three generous bedrooms - including the king-sized master bedroom - join the designer main bathroom off the main living area, and the fourth bedroom is off the dining area and also suitable for use as a private home office.
The master ensuite and main bathroom have both been renovated to exacting standards, and the near new gourmet kitchen will delight the home chef with quality cabinetry and premium appliances.
You'll love relaxing on the private poolside deck that is surrounded by lush tropical gardens, and a 2m x 3m garden shed provides plenty of storage space for your tools.
Put this spectacular tropical home on your shortlist and come and see it for yourself. Organise your inspection today.
Council Rates: $435 per quarter
Area Under Title: 817sqm
Status: Vacant Possession
Building & Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement Period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per Title: Sewerage easement to PAWA
Pool fence: Purchasers responsibility
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools