This well presented and well maintained elevated home offers more than you should expect. You'll love this exclusive location that's just moments to shops, markets, quality schools and the spectacular Nightcliff foreshore.
• Spacious upstairs living area opens onto enormous balcony
• Quality large chef's kitchen with gas cooktop
• Solar power panels installed - save on your power bills
• Master bedroom features walk in robe and ensuite
• Polished timber floorboards throughout on upper level
• Self contained granny flat with separate living, bedroom and ensuite
• Sparkling saltwater swimming pool set in private backyard
• Undercover parking for 4 cars, remote access PLUS room for boat or caravan
• Six camera security system
• Corner block with dual access
• Aircon workshop, adjoining shed plus additional garden shed
Whether you're looking for a lucrative dual occupancy residence, or simply want to enjoy versatile family living with space to spare, this beautiful tropical home fits the bill.
This home is simply loaded with features including solar panels, solar hot water, big ass fans, separate power meter to granny flat plus three x 1,000 litre rainwater tanks.
Polished timber floors star throughout the entire upper level, and the spacious open plan living/dining area flows onto an enormous wrap around balcony that boasts an impressive of 171sqm of alfresco living space.
A hallway off the upstairs living dining area connects to the three good sized bedrooms and main bathroom. There are built-in robes to the second and third bedrooms, and the master features a twin walk-in robe through to a private ensuite.
Downstairs, the self-contained granny flat boasts a large open-plan living/dining area with kitchen, plus a separate bedroom with ensuite.
There's plenty of extra covered alfresco entertaining space in the beautifully manicured backyard with saltwater pool, and a powered workshop with lean-to joins an additional garden shed.
Roller door access into a large four-car carport provides secure parking, and wide side gate access offers extra off-street parking for your boat, caravan or trailer.
Act fast and organise your inspection today.
Council Rates $1,950 p.a.
Year Built 1997
Area Under Title 806m2
Easements None Found
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Roller Door Access