What presents as a well maintained, humble little split level home from the street, is actually a first home buyers or investor's gift; you will be very pleasantly surprised by the feeling of spaciousness both inside and out. Perfectly located only a few hundred metres from the Palmerston city centre and within walking distance to the Waterpark and Golf Course, the location is ideal.
The open plan living area naturally flows out on to a large deck with a covered area for al fresco dining and then extends out to a fantastic sunken spa shaded by tall palms and other established trees. Back inside the home captures plenty of natural light and those all-important afternoon breezes thanks to an abundance of louvre windows in the kitchen and dining area. The kitchen is a good size and overlooks both the indoor and outdoor dining area so the chef of the day can easily interact with guests while cooking up a storm.
This home has three generous bedrooms, two on the lower level, and all with built in robes and modern air conditioning. The updated bathroom offers a full bath and separate shower plus you have a family sized laundry and separate toilet.
The property also has a single carport plus plenty of room to park additional vehicles and an easily maintained lawn area for your furry friend.
• Three Bedroom Split Level Home in a Quiet Leafy Court Location
• Only Minutes to Gateway Shopping Centre, Pub, Golf Course & Water Park
• Open Plan Living with Distinct Zones Leading to Huge Decked Area
• Light & Airy Kitchen – Large Corner Pantry & Loads of Bench Space
• Good Sized Bedrooms with Built in Robes
• Updated Bathroom with Full Bath & Separate Shower, Internal Laundry
• Modern Air Conditioning and Ceiling Fans Throughout
• Fantastic Deck with Sunken Spa Shaded by Tall Trees – Covered Outdoor Dining
• Carport plus Additional Parking Space and Lawn Area
• Solar Hot Water
This beautifully presented little gem of a home is perfect for small families or couples looking for an easy to maintain home within walking distance to almost everything that makes Palmerston such a great place to live. Do yourself a favour and take a look today … there is just something a little bit special about this property.
Council Rates: $434 / quarter
Year Built: 1997
Area Under Title: 490m2
Zoning: LR - Low Density Residential
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Tschirpig Conveyancing
Easements as per Title: None found
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport