Guaranteed to spark joy, this superbly presented ground level home featuring renovated kitchen and bathroom, dedicated office space, three large bedrooms and stunning resort style poolside entertaining. You cannot beat this beautiful setting that's directly opposite Jingili Oval, miniutes walk to Jingili Primary School and five minutes drive to Casuarina Square and Charles Darwin University.
- Stylish floating flooring to open plan family/dining area
- Separate office area with storage
- Designer kitchen features stone bench tops
- Three large bedrooms all with split system aircon
- Superbly renovated bathroom with frameless glass shower
- Large front verandah, generous rear lawn and garden shed
- Fully fenced poolside deck offers extra alfresco entertaining space
- Eco-friendly solar panels, 5,000 litre water tank and solar hot water will cut your energy bills
- Magnificent pool area with thatched poolside Bali hut
Light neutral tones throughout provide the perfect canvas for your personal interior design taste, and stylish floating flooring to the family/dining area and as new carpet to all three bedrooms add a contemporary feel to the home.
Enter via the huge covered front verandah and into the family/dining area that features a stunning kitchen with stone bench tops, stylish two-tone cabinetry, and premium stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher.
Continue past the dedicated office space with built-in storage and through to the large wrap-around living that is tiled for easy low maintenance living.
There is a walk-in robe to the master bedroom, a built-in robe to the huge third bedroom, and the second bedroom is set next to the stylishly renovated main bathroom.
You'll also love the fully fenced pool area with deck and Balinese style thatched pergola that elevates this quality home to the next level.
Tenanted until Jan 2022 at $600/week with A1 tenants in place. ** First Home Owners Grant available until 30/6/21 if you are intending to move in Jan 2022 at end of lease
Council Rates: $437.50 per quarter
Year Built: 1976
Area Under Title: 817m2
Status: Tenanted til Jan 2022 at $600/week
Vendors Conveyancor: Territory Conveyancing Services
Building Report: Available on request
Easements as per Title: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport