First-home buyers, young families and downsizers will all love this bright ground level home that offers low-maintenance interiors and relaxed alfresco living beside the in-ground spa on the large, manicured block. Investors also note this sought-after location that's set just moments to parks, shops and quality schools, and just five minutes to Palmerston town centre.
- Two separate living areas plus dining room
- Family and dining areas both open on to the covered rear patio
- Large open plan kitchen with double pantry and dishwasher
- Private master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Built-in robes to good sized second and third bedrooms
- Well presented main bathroom with shower and separate bath
- Internal laundry with outdoor access; built-in linen cupboard
- Low-maintenance floor tiles to living areas; carpet to bedrooms
- Airconditioned throughout
- Double carport at front plus 1.8m x 2.2m garden shed at rear
Bright open plan living provides plenty of space for the family, and you'll love entertaining friends and family on the covered patio that steps up into the large spa and overlooks the beautifully manicured rear lawn and gardens.
Enter the home via the covered front portico and into a reception hall where you'll find the master bedroom privately located on your left at the front of the home. The master bedroom captures plentiful natural light and features a twin walk-in robe and a well-presented ensuite with a corner shower.
The entry hall flows into the main living space, and additional dining and family areas add plenty of extra living space. Both the family and dining areas open into the corner patio through sliding glass doors, and the large central kitchen will easily cater for the growing family.
Be first in line to see this quality home and organise your inspection today.
Council Rates: $453.75 per quarter
Area Under Title: 734sqm
Pest & Building Reports: Available on request
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Tschirpig Conveyancing Services
Encumbrances: Sewerage Easement to Power & Water Authority
Settlement Period: 30 days
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport