Secure easy modern living in this quality ground level apartment that is ideally set at the end of a peaceful complex with a swimming pool and tennis court. Open plan living joins two generous bedrooms, a huge entertainer's balcony, and premium appointments throughout, and you'll love this central Stuart Park location that's just moments to all the action in Darwin CBD.
• Spacious living/dining area with home entertainment recess
• Huge balcony with private garden outlook
• Galley-style kitchen opens to balcony for easy entertaining
• Kitchen also features stone bench tops and stainless appliances
• Master bedroom with balcony access and immaculate ensuite
• Built-in robes and ample natural light to both bedrooms
• Modern main bathroom with frameless glass shower over bath
• Study nook located between the living/dining area and kitchen
• Internal laundry; floor tiles and split-system a/c throughout
• Secure Parking for two cars in complex with pool and tennis court
First-home buyers, downsizers and investors will all love this bright two bedroom apartment that offers easy ground-level living with spacious modern interiors in a lush private garden setting.
The huge open-plan living/dining area is beautifully presented in neutral contemporary tones and features a central home entertainment recess plus wide sliding door access onto the large balcony.
There's plenty of space to entertain on the impressive balcony that features shade blinds and overlooks lush tropical gardens in a private setting.
The quality kitchen also opens onto the balcony and features premium stone bench tops, modern cabinetry and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher.
There are built-in robes to both light-filled bedrooms, and the master bedroom also features an immaculate modern ensuite and opens to a private balcony.
The main bathroom is also superbly presented with modern tiling and a frameless glass shower over bath, and a separate internal laundry adds convenience.
Split-system air conditioning and floor tiles throughout ensure fresh modern living, and parking is provided for two cars in the quality Stuart Park complex.
This spacious ground-level apartment will be highly sought after. Be the first in line to see it and organise your inspection today.
Council Rates: $375 / quarter
Body Corporate Fees: $1836 quarter
Year Built: 2005
Area Under Title: 182m2
Status: Vacant Possession
Settlement Period: usually 30 days
- Air Conditioning
- Tennis Court
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Roller Door Access
- Security Access