Situated on the ground floor of a small complex of only seven in the prestigious Tipperary Waters Estate, is this incredibly spacious three bedroom apartment. With the Marina literally right across the road, you have one of the most exquisite views from your living area and master bedroom. Sitting on your front patio, in your private garden, watching the sail boats come and go, may just become your new favourite pastime.
In terms of space this apartment is equal to most executive homes, without the associated maintenance. Open plan in design the living area boasts a wall of oversized windows to showcase the stunning view of the Marina across the road. The upscale kitchen overlooks the living area and shares the same outlook, so no one will mind being the cook in this home! Offering abundant storage options, oodles of bench space and quality stainless steel appliances this kitchen is a chef's haven.
The huge master suite is located at the front of the home and captures the Marina view beautifully. The ensuite is elegant and all of the bedrooms have large mirror fronted robes which enhance the natural light coming in to them. The main bathroom echoes the ensuite in decor with classy black and white tiles and a beech vanity. A large linen cupboard plus extra storage in the laundry have you covered in that area inside the home plus you have a storage shed next to your covered parking spaces.
• Location, Location, Location – Marina Views – 5 Min to City
• Incredibly Spacious Apartment Living – More Akin to Executive Home
• Open Plan Design – Large Patio – Al Fresco Dining Overlooking Marina
• Well Appointed Kitchen – Granite Benchtops – Beech Cabinetry – Oval Island
• Huge Master Suite – Magical Views to Marina – Ensuite – Access to Patio
• Tiled & Air Conditioned Throughout
• Internal Laundry with Storage – Generous Linen Cupboard in Hallway
• Private Courtyard Overlooking Marina – No Neighbours at Front
• Two Covered Car Parks – Storage Shed
• Swimming Pool in Complex
• Secure, Beautifully Maintained Complex of Seven
With fabulous dining options, including Frying Nemo and Bamboo Lounge, on your doorstep you may not want to leave this incredible part of Darwin, but if you do the city is literally five minutes away. Walk or ride to the Waterfront Precinct to enjoy the best of Top End living. Whatever the lifestyle you choose to lead it won't get better than this
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Water Views