Stylish designer living is a dream come true in this stunning tropical elevated home. Beautifully polished timber floors feature throughout, and a detached Bungalow is ideal for guests, teenagers, parents or to generate income as a holiday rental either short term or AirBnB. You cannot beat this prime Stuart Park location that's walking distance to Stuart Park Primary School and just minutes to the CBD
• Spacious open plan living and three generous bedrooms to main house
• Gas kitchen with stone bench tops and s/steel appliances
• Modern built-in robes and garden views to all three generous bedrooms
• Immaculate designer bathroom with stone-top vanity
• Glass louvre windows throughout capture lush garden views
• Self-contained freestanding Bungalow with a modern gas kitchen
• Modern bathroom, separate bedroom and verandah also to Bungalow
• Outdoor inground spa and large paved terrace in beautiful garden setting
• Third bathroom plus laundry facilities downstairs
• NEW roof on main house installed 2017
The home is shrouded by extensive gardens that create a lush tropical setting with excellent privacy and a tranquil rainforest feel. Immaculately maintained throughout, you'll be impressed with the quality of this home.
The main home features open plan living/dining area where contemporary neutral tones and lush garden views beautifully compliment the newly resurfaced timber flooring. Wide bifold doors open onto the lovely alfresco deck that takes full advantage of the magnificent garden setting and is the perfect place to entertain.
Three bedrooms in the main home all feature private garden views through glass louvre windows, split system aircon and built-in robes.
The freestanding Bungalow is privately nestled among the established gardens at rear, and features open plan living, a separate bedroom, a well equipped modern gas kitchen, and a stylish bathroom.
You'll also love the in-ground spa, and there are lemon and lime trees amongst the extensive tropical gardens that elevate this stunning home to the next level.
The first to see this fabulous tropical retreat will fall in love.
Council Rates: $625 per quarter approx.
Area Under Title: 874sqm
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Territory Conveyancing Services
Building & Pest Reports: Available on request
Encumbrances Sewerage Easement to Power & Water Authority
Settlement Period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Prestige Homes